Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I often don't take advantage of the fact that I live in New York City. I spend 5 days a week at work, suggesting tourists from all over the world where to go & what fun things to do..However, I myself have not even done most of these activities. This summer I am going to TRY to do more of these things. I also know I can sometimes lack in the keeping in touch area with family & friends so I thought this was a nice way to connect the two...

4th of July
I worked in the morning but luckily had off for the evening. We spent the 4th at Connors sisters. She lives in Park Slope & has a great view of Manhattan. Unfortunately, the fireworks were being shot from the West side, but we still could see them.













New apartment
July 1st I moved to Connors apartment in Fort Greene. It's a great neigborhood close to Ft. Greene Park, farmers market & flea market on the weekends. Also, there are way too many good restaurants near by, which is probably bad for my wallet. My Dad seems very curious what it looks like, so these photos are particularly for him.





And that's all for now. :)
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment