Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello all,

Life update:
September 1st I am moving out of NY. I will be coming home to PA for a few weeks and then moving to LA end of Sept/early Oct.
I love New York. I have been very fortunate to have a good job & meet great people in the short year and a half I've been here. I really hope at some point I make it back here. But for now I am really excited to try out the West Coast :)

................

Last night Mandy, Connor & I saw the movie Inception. I have no idea how to describe it, you should just go see it. Not that I am a movie buff or anything but it's one of the best movies in a while.

Connor & I also ventured over to the Natural History Museum. It is free after 4:30 on Saturdays but what we didn't realize is that it closes at 5:45, so we were pretty rushed considering it's a huge museum. Basically, it's a bunch of animals & dinosaur bones.

whale


monkey


rhino

lion - rar

dino



This weekend my parents & sister came to NYC. We spent more time in Brooklyn this time. We did the flea market, farmers market, walked all the way through red hook & took the water taxi to south st seaport. Then walked all the way up to chinatown - LES.
South St Seaport




Art Show





Graffiti







Mojitos on our roof.


Every Sunday in the summer, my old neighborhood ( Williamsburg) has free concerts by the water. Coincidentally, I never went to them last year...
I am assuming because this was the last day of the World Cup that is why it wasn't crowded.
Also it rained a little, but considering it was about 100 degrees no one seemed to mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment